A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Motorola Droid Turbo 2 look and feel. If you don’t want to root your phone, but want to cash in on some of the great features that Motorola Droid Turbo 2 has to offer, one thing you can get without rooting is the cLock home from stock rom Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
This app isn’t available on Google Play, so you’ll need to have Unknown Sources checked on your device. Enable it by going to Menu -> Settings -> Security and checking it.
The ported feature, from Android dev Junior Passos, is fully functionality and works exactly the way the current version does in Motorola Droid Turbo 2. All you have to do is download the cLock APK (new versions can be found in DvTonder’s original thread on XDA).
How To Install Droid Turbo 2 Clock Widget
- Transfer the Droid Turbo 2 Clock Widget APK files to your device’s internal or external storage.
- Now, using a File manager app, open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the APK file on your device.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Select Install to begin installation of the app.
- In case you see ‘Next’ instead of ‘Install‘ then click through Next and you’ll then get the ‘Install‘ button.
Once the file has finished downloading, simply click on it in your Notification tray or find it in your Downloads app. Choose either Package installer or Verify and install, then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.