As the post title goes, we are going to get lots of awesome themes are available at the theme manager on ColorOS. The ColorOS theme store is the easiest way to customise your phone. Browse, download, and apply thousands of themes instantly or you can add your favourite widgets directly onto your lock screen.
Are you tired of limited free available themes in your ColorOS? Here is the trick on how you can change your Theme Manager to Chinese Theme Manager so you can have access to other free themes.
This guide is only for those who wants to have other selections of Free themes even though its chinese.
How To Install
- Download Themes Store ColorOS here
- Transfer the .apk files to your device’s internal or external storage.
- Now, using a File manager app, open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the APK file on your device.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Select Install to begin installation of the app.
- In case you see ‘Next’ instead of ‘Install‘ then click through Next and you’ll then get the ‘Install‘ button.
- Open Theme Store and you see lot of themes
- You can select themes,lockscreen,fonts and wallpaper for free but not all accessable to download.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, just drop in a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.