For the lover’s of Touchwiz launcher, an XDA member dgrules, was able to port the launcher from Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You can download the zip packages (CWM/TWRP flashable) depending on your device and install them. I have tested the port on LG Optimus 4X HD and HTC Desire HD and it runs like a charm on both devices.
-The phone must be rooted and CWM/TWRP Recovery is installed.
-Ensure you have backed up your important data.
How To Install
- Download Note III launcher dgrules.zip and copy the ZIPs to your device.
- Boot your phone into CWM/TWRP recovery mode.
- Do not forget to backup your current ROM using backup option in recovery.
- Install the “Note III launcher dgrules.zip” file.
- Return back to main menu in CWM/TWRP recovery and reboot the phone.
- When the device boots up, select Touchwiz launcher as default.