I have phone run smoothly with ROM Cyanogenmod 13 and the trouble starts from updating some apps in Play Store, I don’t know why my device got into bootlop after updating apps. Let’s Say I was Installing app Names “Telegram” and “Whatsapp”. After finished the installation, BOOM!! Suddenly It brought my device into bootlop.
An Android boot loop is a very common problem and is one of the first symptoms of a soft-bricked device. Also, when your device is experiencing Android boot loop issue, it does not start normally to reach the Home or Locked Screen and remains frozen at the device’s logo,
Here’s the solution for your device with a simple trick.
- Download File Fix here
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on “Install” and select the Fix-bootloop-issue-base-cyanogenmod13.zip file
- Swipe to flash them all. This will take a bit, so just monitor it to make sure there are no errors.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Thanks for reading. Hopefully you’ve now a found a solution that could help you to get rid of the annoying error. Don’t forget to let me know in the comment section with your feedback. Your feedback will help us to improve the article and make it one of the best guide for users experiencing the same issue.