If you own a Xperia Z2 or Z3 and want the call recording feature on it, you get it easily. Please note that your smartphone must have stock ROM with root access. Developer AndroPlus has found a way to reactivate call recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3.
Call recording is illegal to some extent in most jurisdictions, so the feature was removed to prevent legal issues. Many jurisdictions require that you notify the other party before you record them, and other jurisdictions require explicit permission from the recorded party. So be sure to check the laws in your area before having a go at this one.
- Download XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip
- Boot the phone into CWM/TWRP recovery.
- Select the Install option, navigate to XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip and select it.
- Confirm installation when prompted.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Finally reboot your Xperia Z2 using Reboot option in recovery.
- After rebooting, you will find call recording settings in Settings -> Call settings ->Call Recording
- Check it and Accept notice (only if your country allow it)
- Also Check “Play beep when recording” if it is allowed
- Now call recording button is on the top of outgoing calling screen.