If you own a Xperia Z2 or Z3 and want the call recording feature on it, you get it easily. Please note that your smartphone must have stock ROM with root access. Developer AndroPlus has found a way to reactivate call recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3.
Call recording is illegal to some extent in most jurisdictions, so the feature was removed to prevent legal issues. Many jurisdictions require that you notify the other party before you record them, and other jurisdictions require explicit permission from the recorded party. So be sure to check the laws in your area before having a go at this one.
How To Enables Call Recording On Your Xperia Z2 and Z3
- Download XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip
- Now reboot into TWRP. Once the phone enters into TWRP Recovery, choose Install. Browse and select the XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip file which you copied earlier to your phone’s SD card in the second step. Swipe to Install/Flash in order to begin the flashing process.
- And then select “Reboot System” button.
- After rebooting, you will find call recording settings in Settings -> Call settings ->Call Recording
- Check it and Accept notice (only if your country allow it)
- Also Check “Play beep when recording” if it is allowed
- Now call recording button is on the top of outgoing calling screen.