Hello there, today I will show you the easiest way to Root Sony Xperia Z. If you fancy using extra-powerful application and custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z, you’ll need to root it.
Kingoroot is an app to root your Android device which supports any android device. Whether your device is with high-security background or not, Kingoroot is successful with any device. By following the simple procedure of Kingoroot, you can root your Android device very easily. So that, you can enjoy the unlocked features of a rooted device.
Though rooting your android phones can provide you with a number of benefits, but also there is an android phone number of reasons why dealers and experts warn you from rooting your device or why you shouldn’t root your android phone.
A number of times the manufacturers root your android phone to void your phone’s warranty. If you have rooted your phone and now you are in need to get your phone repaired for some other reasons, then it is always advised to unroot your phone first.
Guide on how to root Sony Xperia Z using Kingo ROOT.
- Make sure, you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on device.
- Download the Kingo Root tool for Windows, and install it.
- Next, launch the app and a setup wizard screen would appear.
- As you can see, It will prompt you to plug the device using USB cable. There’s no requirement for pre-installed device drivers, as the software will take care of that for you.
- Then on this stage all you have to do is to click the ROOT button.
- After for the process finish. Now reboot your Xperia Z normally. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
Your Xperia Z is now rooted. To verify, check SuperSU app in the App Drawer. If you run into any problem, just let us know in the comments section below and we will give you a solution as soon as possible.