Hello there, today I will show you the easiest way to Root Sony Xperia Z. If you fancy using extra-powerful application and custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z, you’ll need to root it.
Rooting will void your device’s warranty.
Guide on how to root Sony Xperia Z using Kingo Android ROOT.
- Make sure, you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on device.
- Download the Kingo Root tool for Windows, and install it.
- Next, launch the app and a setup wizard screen would appear.
- As you can see, It will prompt you to plug the device using USB cable. There’s no requirement for pre-installed device drivers, as the software will take care of that for you.
- Then on this stage all you have to do is to click the ROOT button.
- After for the process finish. Now reboot your Xperia Z normally. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
Your Xperia Z is now rooted. To verify, check SuperSU app in the App Drawer. If you run into any problem, just let us know in the comments section below and we will give you a solution as soon as possible.