ZTE Blade Q Mini is the device launched by ZTE a couple of time ago, it is a decent phone with Dual Core 1.3 processor and is powered with Android 4.2 Jellybean. If you are searching for ways to easily root your Blade Q Mini, then I think this would be helpful for you.
Warning:Please Note: Rooting will void your device warranty.
So, here is a simple guide to root your ZTE Blade Q Mini device by simple methods. Just root your smartphone and get a lot.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Blade Q Mini, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Reboot you phone and your phone is rooted if everything gone well!
Now enjoy more on your smartphone! If you are facing any problem in rooting your device, you can put up your queries by commenting below, we’ll try to solve it as soon as possible.