Have you got one of those new Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO phones and want to gain root access?…you’re probably already looking for a simple method to root your device. Thanks to Alephzain, a recognized developer from the XDA Forums, we now have a simple tool that can modify an existing ROM when booting, to automatically give you root access.
Before you root your Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO, know that it does void your warranty.
Root Access Instructions:
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Prestigio Smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, You have successfully rooted your Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO. To verify, check for SuperSU app in your App Drawer.
So, that’s all about root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO in Simple steps. We hope you will like the stuff but stay in touch with us because there is coming more in hacks and tutorials.