Have you got one of those new Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO phones and want to gain root access?…you’re probably already looking for a simple method to root your device. Thanks to Alephzain, a recognized developer from the XDA Forums, we now have a simple tool that can modify an existing ROM when booting, to automatically give you root access.
Framaroot is one of the more tried and true methods for rooting. To use Framaroot, you don’t need any additional downloads besides the application, and you don’t need to mess around with flashing. Once you have the app installed, just launch it, and you’re ready to go; the hardest part of the entire process is waiting for the root to finish.
Before you root your Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO, know that it does void your warranty.
Root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Prestigio Smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, You have successfully rooted your Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO. To verify, check for SuperSU app in your App Drawer.
So, that’s all about root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 3400 DUO in Simple steps. We hope you will like the stuff but stay in touch with us because there is coming more in hacks and tutorials.
If you have any trouble along the way, leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as soon as possible!