Today I am going share the process of rooting CUBOT ONE. I have used the process to root CUBOT GT99 and it’s work fine. It’s the easiest way to rooting an android device. Don’t need any computer and data cable or any kind of windows application.
Disclaimer: rooting void your device manufacturer warranty.
Here these steps:
- Download the Framaroot application from above hereframaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your smartphone.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Then Click on “Boromir”.And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Restart your CUBOT ONE.
That’s it! You just learn how to root CUBOT ONE. And, that’s too without using any computer. You can fill the comment form below to ask additional help from community.