Looking to root your Pantech Flex? If so, follow the super easy rooting guide for noobs below. This method is the easiest of all out there, mostly because it works on Pantech Flex on Firmware including 4.1.2, & 4.0.4.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can able to root Pantech Flex without using a computer. Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
Rooting your Pantech Flex smartphone will null its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about this before getting started with the rooting procedure.
Step by Step How To Root Pantech Flex
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Pantech Flex.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, you should now be fully rooted. Verify the root status of the device by downloading Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Now, after you obtained the root access in your Pantech Flex android smartphone you can enjoy the maximum potential that your device has.