The BLU Studio 5.5 rooting procedure is quite simple and you don’t need to do any skilled steps in this. It is rooted using Framaroot,thanks to “alephzain” from XDA-developer for the application. If you own a BLU Studio 5.5 and if you would like to root it, then we’re here today with a detailed tutorial that takes you through the steps required to root BLU Studio 5.5 Android Smartphone.
The BLU Studio 5.5 has unforgettable specification with remarkable touch screen, 512 RAM, 4 GB internal storage and 5MP rear-facing camera that will support Full HD 1080p video capture, and will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
It is not an official process, and thus rooting would void the warranty of the smartphone.
Follow these steps given below to root your BLU Studio 5.5
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your BLU Studio 5.5. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- There will be a SuperSU app shown in the list of apps in the interface and you can confirm the rooting process by downloading the Root Checker application from the Google Play Store.
Great job, you have done, Now your device is rooted and you are able to flash a new custom ROM and remove bloatware that you don’t like when you operate your BLU Studio 5.5 smartphone.