The Lenovo A656 has been rooted for a little while now, but don’t you wish that it could be a little easier? Well, it is now, thanks to the framaroot tool. framaroot will have your devices rooted in just one click!
This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reclaim the warranty by unrooting your device.
How To Root Lenovo A656 Without PC
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- You have successfully rooted your phone, now download Rootchecker from Playstore to confirm it.