The Lenovo A656 has been rooted for a little while now, but don’t you wish that it could be a little easier? Well, it is now, thanks to the framaroot tool. framaroot will have your devices rooted in just one click!
This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reclaim the warranty by unrooting your device.
Root Lenovo A656 Using Framaroot App (old method)
Framaroot is one such app as it comes with a pretty intuitive user interface and the ability to quickly root your Android device. The app can root almost any Android device you throw at it, although there are going to be some notable exceptions.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- You have successfully rooted your phone, now download Rootchecker from Playstore to confirm it.
Root Using Kingo Root App (new method)
This is yet another popular root apps that can be downloaded in the form of an apk file. Strangely, the app was available on the Play Store until recently, but naturally, Google got it removed before too long. The app utilizes the same methods as other apps, which brings it pretty much on par with every other one-click-root application. It’s a free download, naturally, although you will have to deal with the usual flow of ads.
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Kingo Root will be installed on your Lenovo A656 smartphone. Tap on Open to open Kingo Root app.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .