In WhatsApp there is a status story feature where we can update the status in the form of text, videos, images, in our story status. This feature is similar to Instagram stories where the status story that you have created will disappear by itself within 24 hours. We will be able to see who has watched our story, as well as we can also see updates from our friends’ status on Whatsapp in the status menu. Actually there are many ways you can do to remove your friend’s Whatsapp story status in the status menu without having to wait for 24 hours, one way is to delete contacts you don’t like or it can be by muting Whatsapp stories that you don’t want to appear.
In addition to these two ways, there is 1 more way you can do to remove and delete your friend’s Whatsapp story status in the status menu, this method is effective for eliminating all your friends’ Whatsapp stories without having to mute and delete contacts. The method is very easy, let’s see the steps.
How to Delete Other People’s Story Status on Whatsapp
For users who want to try how to delete other people’s story status on Whatsapp then you can see the tutorial below.
1. Please force stop your Whatsapp app by going to the settings menu – app management – app list – select Whatsapp – tap force stop – tap force stop .
2. Turn off the connection from your smartphone such as wifi and mobile data.
3. After that go back into settings.
4. Select Additional Settings.
5. Tap Date and Time.
6. Disable it in the Use network-provided time section.
7. Tap on the Set Time section.
8. Set to tomorrow’s date, so if today is September 5th, then set it to September 6th.
9. After that open Whatsapp, then your friend’s story status has disappeared in the status menu.
10. If so, return to the date and time settings and then re-enable the Use network-provided time setting.
11. Activate your connection again.
Done, so that’s how to delete other people’s status stories on Whatsapp easily without muting and without deleting contacts. Good luck.
Read again some interesting information from other JellyDroid such as how to save other people’s Whatsapp stories on Android 11 without app in the previous article. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.