Surely we often find interesting words both on Whatsapp status, instagram, on Facebook status and many more and we are eager to share the article on other social media. But unfortunately not all the writing in the app or on social media can be copied and shared. For example, YouTube descriptions, or Instagram captions, we can’t even copy and share status story text on WhatsApp. Even so, you don’t have to worry about not being able to copy the text, because now there are many ways and apps that we can use to copy text that we can’t copy. To copy text that we cannot copy, we need an app from the Play Store. How to? Read on to find out.
How to copy text that cannot be copied
If you intend to follow how to copy text that cannot be copied then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please open the Play Store then download and install the Copy Text on Screen app.
2. The next step, please screenshot the words you want to copy.
3. Then open the Copy On Screen Text app.
4. Allow all permission requests that appear.
5. Tap the gallery icon to take a screenshot of the words you want to copy.
6. Select the screenshot earlier.
7. Tap on the English section to select the language used, select Indonesian.
8. Then tap Check.
9. A box like the following will appear, just tap on it.
10. Now that you can copy text that couldn’t be copied earlier, you can copy and paste the text wherever you want.
So that ‘s how to copy text that can’t be copied , hopefully this tutorial is useful and thank you.
You also need to know about how to overcome can’t send music on Whatsapp as previously explained by JellyDroid. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.