On every Android phone, the font is something that determines the appearance of our Android smartphone. With an attractive font, we will feel at home to see our old Android smartphone. In general, every Android smartphone already has its own font type, so to improve the appearance of our Android smartphone, we can change / change the font on our phone very easily, because now we can change the font without having to root our Android smartphone first. . There are so many font changer apps in the Play Store that we can use to change our fonts to be cooler. .
Previously, for Vivo smartphones, we could change our font by using the ZFont app from the Play Store, but we had to uninstall/downgrade our version of itheme Vivo to version 6. first, because the ZFont app supports all versions of the Vivo theme store and without having to downgrade the itheme version first. How to? Let’s see the steps.
How to Change the Latest Vivo Fonts Without Changing the Item Version
For those of you who want to try how to change the latest Vivo fonts without changing the item version then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please download and install the ZFont app from the Play Store.
2. After that open the ZFont app.
3. You can choose the font you want to change in the Zfont app on the Myanmar, Stylish and Color menus, please select one of them.
4. If you have, tap Download.
5. Tap Sets.
6. Select Vivo (Funtouch OS).
7. Select New.
8. Select Change Font.
9. Tap home, then enter the Vivo theme store app.
10. Tap Local – Select Local Font.
11. Select Custom ZFont.
12. Tap Apply to apply the font.
13. Done, then now your font has changed to cool.
So that’s how to change the latest Vivo font without changing the theme version, hopefully it’s useful, good luck.
For other interesting information you can also see how to change fonts on the latest free Vivo items which has been discussed in the previous tutorial which may be very useful for you. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.