Telegram is a chat app that is currently popular. Just like in Whatsapp on telegram we can chat with friends, we can also make group chats. Different from Whatsapp, in telegram we can change the appearance to be according to our wishes very easily, without using any additional apps. To change the Telegram theme, you can see in my previous article on How to Change the Telegram Theme without an App. Besides we can change the appearance of our telegram according to our wishes without additional apps, we can also change the appearance of our telegram app to be like the appearance of telegram on the iPhone.
As we know, the appearance of the Telegram app on Android and iPhone is slightly different. If on Android we can’t find the Telegram menu at the bottom, now on the iPhone we can access the Telegram menu from the bottom of the screen so that it looks better. For that a lot of people who want to change the appearance of their Android telegram to be like an iPhone telegram patch. Then how? Read on to find out.
How to Change the Appearance of Telegram Similar to Iphone
For those of you who are curious about how to change the appearance of telegram similar to iPhone then you can see the tutorial below.
`1. To change the appearance of telegram Android to iPhone you cannot use the usual telegram app, but must use another version of the telegram app from the Play Store, please open the Play Store, then search for TurboTel.
2. Download and install the TurboTel app on your phone.
3. Once installed, open the TurboTel app.
4. Tap on the Start Messaging section.
5. Login using your telegram number as usual.
6. Wait for the verification code sent to our telegram / via sms to our mobile number.
7. Next select the language you want to use, tap Ok.
8. Tap Allow on each permission request.
9. Tap Settings on the permission request appears on the lock screen.
10. Enable it under Show On Lock Screen, tap Always Allow.
11. Done, so the display of our telegram now looks like this:.
So, that’s how to change the appearance of Telegram like Iphone with apps in the Play Store. Thank you so much, hopefully useful.
Also listen how to change Android keyboard sounds to similar iPhone keyboard sounds in the next article from JellyDroid. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.