When we have notifications that come in on our Android phones, there will usually be a floating window containing notifications from our social media or other notifications. We can directly open incoming notifications from the floating window that appears when there is an incoming notification. Notifications that appear on our Android phones are usually in the form of notifications for Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. .
Now for those of you who are bored with the usual display of notifications on Android, you can change the style of the notifications that appear, especially for the WhatsApp app. There are lots of apps from the Play Store that we can use to change the appearance of the notification window that comes in on our Android phones. One app that we can use is the Like IOS Notification app. With this app you can change the appearance of your Android WhatsApp notification to be like an iPhone and this applies to other apps as well. According to the admin, this app is an app that can change the appearance of WhatsApp notifications which is most similar to the appearance of iPhone notifications.
How to Change Android Whatsapp Notifications Like Iphone
For those of you who are curious about how to change Android Whatsapp notifications like iPhone then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Download and install the Like IOS Notification app from the Play Store for free.
2. Once installed, open the Like IOS Notification app.
3. Tap on the iPhone Notification Access section.
4. Tap Visit Advert to watch ads first before setting up the app.
5. Activate it in the Iphone Notify section and then back.
6. In read app usage, select Iphone Notify.
7. Enable it in the Allow usage access section and then go back.
8. On display above other apps, please activate Iphone Notify and then return.
9. In change system settings, enable in the section allow to change system settings.
10. Done, now you can use this app and can change the appearance of your notifications to be like iPhone, especially on your Android Whatsapp.
11. The result is like this friend.
So that Whatsapp notifications do not pile up with the original Whatsapp notifications you can use this method:.
- Login to Whatsapp
- Tap More Options on the top right
- Select Settings
- Select Notifications
- Please turn it off in the Use high priority notifications section for private and group messages
That’s my tutorial on How to Change Whatsapp Android Notifications Like Iphone, I hope it’s useful.
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to change Whatsapp ringtones and notification tones with songs on Vivo which may be useful later. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.