We usually use emoji when we chat on social media, besides that we can find emoji on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. statuses. Emoji are images in the form of small icons that can describe our expressions, there are laughing, crying emojis, there are also building, food and drink emojis and much more.
All social media and corporate companies have their own emojis such as Samsung, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and iPhone and the shapes are different, and the one that is considered good is the iPhone Apple emoji, that’s why many Android users want to change the Android emoji be the iPhone on their phone. .
For those of you who are often active on Instagram and use Android phones, you can change emoji on Android to iPhone on Instagram, the method is very easy and without root, by using the ZFont app from the Play Store. This ZFont app already supports almost all Android smartphones from Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Realme and many more. The emoji provided in the ZFont app are updated every time so you can get the latest emoji.
How To Change Android Emoji Into Iphone On Instagram
For those of you who want to try how to change Android emoji into iPhone on instagram then you can see the information below.
1. Download and install the ZFont app from Play Store.
2. After that open the ZFont app.
3. Next, select an emoji.
4. Select IOS_v14, so that the emoji is the latest emoji.
5. Tap Download, wait until the process is complete.
6. Tap Sets.
7. Choose your smartphone type, because I use Realme so I choose Oppo & Realme.
8. Select Support Dai Character (Best).
9. Tap OK.
10. Tap Install.
11. After the installation process is complete, exit zfont.
12. Go to settings.
13. Select language and region – region – select Myanmar.
14. Next, still in the settings menu, select Screen and Brightness – Activate in the section supporting the dai character.
15. Done, now you can check for yourself whether the emoji has changed or not, you can check on the Instagram story, in the Instagram caption and try to comment on other people’s posts using the iPhone emoji that was set just now.
So that’s how to Change Android Emoji to Iphone on Instagram, good luck and hopefully useful.
Read again some interesting information from other JellyDroid such as how to change Oppo & Realme emojis into iPhone emojis in the previous article. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.