The Arya A1+ is a sweet-looking handset that has the same rooting method available as many Android smartphone. We are using a new One-Click rooting tool. What makes this possible is the universal root app called Kingroot. It lets you root your device in a couple of seconds, and you can then get started with root-requiring apps on your device.
Please remember that rooting any phone does in fact void your warranty on the device and that I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone in the process of rooting it. If you have any issues you are more than welcome to ask in the comments and I will do my best to assist you. This does not mean that I will be able to fix your phone this only means I will try!
How To Root Arya A1+ Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
Those of you without any worries might wish to install one of the root checker apps available from Google Play. Open it up from the app drawer and check that it says the root worked.