In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Honor 7x to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Honor 7x is equipped with a 2.36 GHz Octa-Core processor that acts as the brain of the system. It is further aided by a 4GB RAM that takes care of the multitasking. The combination is situated on a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset. A ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU takes care of the graphical tasks of the system.
The Honor 7x bears a 5.93inch with a bezel-less design that provides an impressive viewing experience. It has an aspect ratio of 18:9 that provides an excellent view. It has a waterdrop notch on the top of the display. It has a great pixel density of 407 PPI, which makes the images and texts bright.
Even though the Honor 7x uses the latest Android OS, over time, you can come across a lot of problems. You may experience problems starting or shutting down, excessive memory usage, application running performance, battery draining quickly, among many other issues, and when all of these are happening, resetting to factory settings will come in handy.
Factory reset Honor 7x from Settings
- From the app drawer, tap Settings.
- On the Settings menu, find Advanced settings option, then tap on it.
- Find Backup & reset option and then tap on it.
- Now you need to select the Factory data reset option.
- And then tap Reset Phone option that will shown up in the pop up warning message.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the Honor 7x will turn back on automatically.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 7x
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor 7x from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 7x.
Hard reset Honor 7x
- Ensure that the Honor 7x is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Huawei logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to “Recovery mode“.
- Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
- The screen will display “Confirm wipe off all user data?“. Select “Wipe Data” again.
- Select the “Reboot system” option from the Huawei eRecovery menu.
The Honor 7x is a powerful device that delivers smooth performance. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. The configuration it offers is currently available on other phones even at a much lower price, but it would be a great option for a brilliant camera and the performance it provides exceeds satisfaction.
If we’ve missed an easy way to keep your phone cool, or you have questions about something on this list, let us know in the comments below, or you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to root Honor 7x, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.