There is good news related to the root on the LG G3s D724 Phone, the good news is we can get superuser access easily using the one-click app called Kingroot, this app is so popular, it has succeeded in providing root to a large number of Android devices. Today we bring to you and easy to follow guide to root LG G3s D724 all thanks to XDA member Kingexteam for creating the root package.
- Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty.
- You are only responsible by following further all losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Guide on how to root the LG G3s D724 on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the LG G3s D724 is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
There are many methods to root LG G3s D724 but the above method is the easiest method to root LG G3s D724. After rooting your phone you can use your phone as you want. So enjoy this article and share it your friends and keep visiting for latest tips and tricks.