How To Root Huawei H868C Glory Without PC. The Huawei Glory H868C is a 3.5-inch smartphone that comes running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The phone has a 3.2MP back camera and is enabled for of 3G internet speeds. Huawei Glory H868C comes with a 3.5-inch Capacitive touchscreen. Being a 3.5-inch gadget, operating it with one hand is easy. Indoor visibility is excellent.
The camera on the Huawei Glory H868C is a 3.2MP back camera. There’s no LED flash nor front camera on this gadget, which is a compromise given the price it comes at. It’s powered by 1GHz processor paired with 512MB of RAM. These, amongst other features make the Huawei Glory H868C worth it.
Do you have this phone and want to root Huawei H868C Glory? We are going to show you how to root Huawei H868C Glory. The rooting process is extremely easy, it will take just a few minutes.
Framaroot is a quick rooting app, which can be used on any Android device. The process of rooting an Android device is simple and straightforward with this app. That’s because a user would just need to use this app to root the Android device. Hence, the difficulties associated with the traditional Android device rooting process can be eliminated.
Jellydroid will not be held responsible for any kind of damage or mishap occurred to your H868C Glory during or after the rooting process using Framaroot Root method. Proceed at your own risk.
Root Huawei H868C Glory Using Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Huawei H868C Glory.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- Bam, you’re rooted. Verify root with a ‘Root Checker’ app from Play Store, or run any app you know requires root and you should see a root permissions request
If you have any queries then you can leave a comment below or you can go and post it directly on the official thread at XDA forums.