Root Vonino Ego QS – The Vonino EGO QS smartphone is a premium product belonging to the Dual-SIM range of mobile phones based on the Google Android operating system Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. With an IPS display of 4.5 inches QHD and a thickness of only 8.6 mm this smartphone will always be ready to make your life easier.
Jelly Bean 4.2.2 version comes with a redesigned user interface and with a superior level of menus and main screens customization for this phone. At the same time Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean was improved regarding the used resources while running programs thus increasing battery self-sufficiency.
Vonino EGO QS is a Dual-SIM smartphone with HSDPA+ support for both cards. Together with the latest Quad-Core MTK6589 @1.2Ghz processor, 1GB of RAM and a rich IPS display of 4.5 inches QHD 540x960x this Dual-SIM smartphone will offer you mobility in everything you want to do when far from your personal computer, be it watching a movie, answering e-mails, consulting your meetings and anniversaries calendar or reading the latest news.
Thanks to the Android developer who goes by the name alephzain for rooting the Vonino Ego QS. So you want full access to the system of your Vonino Ego QS smartphone? Well show how its done in easy steps.
Rooting will void the warranty of your device.
Below is the detailed guide on Vonino Ego QS Root procedure, which is very easy.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Vonino Ego QS.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
After reboot, you should be done! I hope that everything went smoothly and you’re happy with the results. Now you can try out some root-only apps and new ROMs, or just rest easy knowing that you can do either if you want.