This tutorial explains how to root Blu studio 5.0 C HD smartphone without PC. So, if you don’t have a computer and if you still want to root your device, then you are in the right place. Here, I have given an easy tutorial to root Blu studio 5.0 C smartphones using Kingroot .apk file without the need of a PC.
To use KingRoot and root the device or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing KingRoot APK.
Rooting Android devices voids the warranty and the procedure given below might prove a bit risky. Proceed at your own responsibility. We’re not the developers of any of the apps/tools used.
Procedure to Root Blu studio 5.0 C HD
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Blu Studio 5.0 C HD smartphone without a computer. If you have any doubts regarding this tutorial, drop in a comment below.