Hello Xperia C user…Here we leave a tutorial that will show you step by step and in detail such as rooting the Sony Xperia C in a very simple way. In this rooting method, we will be just using the well-known “Framaroot” from senior member XDA alephzain.
Framaroot is a super-productive rooting software supports one-click root for a wide array of Android devices. One of the best features of it is the availability of the APK format. So you are here require no installations on the PC from which you have the chance to save more time.
To use FramaRoot and root the device or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing FramaRoot APK.
Note: Obviously, rooting will void your phone warranty. We do not involve in any guarantee, so please follow at your own risk!
Root Sony Xperia C Using Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Xperia C. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- Once your device is started, open the “app drawer” and check for the “SuperSu” application installed or it. If it’s installed then your device is rooted successfully. If any problem persists then so share with us via the comments box below!
It was easy, right? Let us know what you plan to do now, with root access gained. To check whether you got root or not, use this simple made-for-this-purpose app, Root Checker.