The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On OPPO K1 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo K1.
The Oppo K1 is a mid-range device that comes with a load of features. It comes with a strong configuration which ensures that it can work smoothly when it comes to handling multiple applications simultaneously.
For a powerful performance, the smartphone is powered with dual quad core processors as 2.0 GHz Kryo 260 and 1.8 GHz Kryo 260. The strong processors are paired with a 4GB / 6GB RAM and Adreno 512 GPU. The powerful configuration, seated up on a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, assures that the device can work smoothly even while multitasking. The Oppo K1 boots on ColorOS 5.2 based Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
The ColorOS UI which is shipped with all the Oppo and Realme phones that have been coming out in recent years. You can enjoy lots of custom fonts on ColorOS on Oppo devices.
zFont (APK) is a simple font installer, which let you enjoy custom Oppo fonts without root access or extra software. Let’s see how it works and how you can take advantage of it, even if you’re running Android Oreo!
Change Font in OPPO K1 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont Font Manager for OPPO K1 from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your OPPO K1, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Now, the OPPO K1 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo K1, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!