Fix Problem Stuck On Boot Animation After Installed Themes CM11. This problem usually happens when the wrong Cyanogenmod 11 Themes is installed on your device. There are two ways to fix stuck at the boot logo screen.
When you turn on your Android Incredible phone, the manufacturer logo appears, followed by the boot animation. This is a short graphical display that serves no particular function, except to let you know that the phone is booting up and will be operating shortly.
Fix Using TWRP
- Download patch zip
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the custom ROMs .zip file that you transferred to your device.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Fix Using File Manager TWRP or Aroma File Manager on CWM
Just browse to data/system/theme/ and delete bootanimation.zip
You may also like: How to restore Samsung galaxy grand prime to stock official Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware? Like and share us on social media. For queries, comment down below.