Hello androider’s hope that you are enjoying browsing our site, today we will cover a full pledged guide on How to Root THL T100s. Rooting your device opens the door to the developer world ranging from flashing several ROM’s to tweaks which enhances the performance of the device. So lets have a look on How to Root THL T100s.
IMPORTANT! : Rooting your device will VOID your Android phone’s WARRANTY ! . I will not be responsible in any way .
Steps on How To Root THL T100s
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your THL T100s, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
Method 2: Root Master
If Method 1 didn’t work with your Android device, then this is probably the next best option if you want to root your device without accessing your PC. try this Root Master.
Now that you have successfully rooted your phone you can start downloading and enjoying apps which require Root Access to run. Also if you want to un-root your THL T100s you can do that too with the same app.