There are different tutorials about how to root Samsung Stratosphere. A few years ago, rooting an Android phone was something that only advanced users were able of doing, but today, it is a very simple process that even unexperienced users can do. If you just got your Samsung Stratosphere, then you can now go ahead and do a painless root through Framaroot. Framaroot an application that users have to install on their phones and then follow the instructions. You don’t need to use a computer like you usually have to. The credit for this root goes to Android hacker and developer, Alephzain, senior XDA Forum member.
As with all of these types of tutorials, this may void the warranty of your device. Do it at your own risk.
How To Root Samsung Stratosphere 2.3.6
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Samsung Stratosphere. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration >Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Samsung Stratosphere smartphone. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Sam, Frodo and Aragorn. Tap on the Aragorn Option.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now your Samsung Stratosphere smartphone is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
Whoa!, You have successfully rooted your device.