This post will teach you how to root Jiayu G3S. The steps are very simple and easy to follow provided that you read this a couple of times until you’re sure that you can do it.
In this guide, we’re going to root your Jiayu G3S; install a custom ROM, and then tweak the settings to give you a serious battery-life bump. As always, that rooting a device and installing custom firmware may void your warranty, and you do so at your own risk.
Easy Steps to Root Jiayu G3S
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Jiayu G3S device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Jiayu phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Jiayu G3S should be now rooted successfully.
if you face any difficulty in understanding or performing rooting procedure on Jiayu G3S, then feel free to contact us via comments and we will try to solve your all the difficulties.
Instructions to Unroot Jiayu G3S :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Jiayu G3S have been Unroot