HTC Desire 616 is a middle-budget Android smartphone from HTC Mobiles. The device comes with 5 inch touchscreen display which is supported by a 1.4 Ghz Octa Core processor along with 1GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean operating system. With a 2000 mAH battery, the device can provide longer talking hours that most other mobiles in this same price category.
There are multiple benefits to rooting an Android device. Foremost among the benefits is the ability to add custom ROMs on your HTC Desire 616, allowing you to add some more spice to your device. Rooting can also let you unlock some crucial features of your smartphone or tablet, so the benefits are not just limited to flashing custom ROMs. For example, there are some apps available in the marketplace that can only work with devices that are rooted. These apps offer more features out of the box compared to non-root apps, and can be deemed unstable at times.
One click root apps are available in abundance today. One way the developers can differentiate with their products is by offering features that appeal to the masses. KINGO ROOT is one such app as it comes with a pretty intuitive user interface and the ability to quickly root your Desire 616.
Method 1: Using Kingo Root ApK
- First download KingoRoot on your Android mobile phone from below.
- Kingo Root app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks Kingo Root installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Kingo Root will be installed on your HTC Desire 616 smartphone. Tap on Open to open Kingo Root app.
- Press “One Click Root” on the main interface. Wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- Wait for the result, succeeded or failed. Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed. That’s it, You are done .
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your HTC Desire 616 Android smartphone. If you face any challenges while following this process, do let me know using the comments section below.