Have you got one of those new-fangled Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 4505DUO phones and want to gain root access? You’ve come to the right place, my friend. There are various benefits of rooting and also in the due course of the article we will see on what is the rooting process and also we will see the advantages as well as the disadvantages of the rooting process.
There are a lot of third party apps out there you won’t find on the Google Play Store. These apps won’t work on your phone unless it’s rooted. Additionally, there are even some apps still in the Play Store that will only work properly with a rooted phone.
It doesn’t stop there, custom ROMs are all over the place just waiting to be taken advantage of with added functionality you would either never get in a first party app, or just builds upon an already existing app’s features.
If you aren’t sure what there is to get excited about when it comes to ROMs take a look at one of the more popular ones, CyanogenMod and some cool things it can do for your phone.
After rooting your phone the sky is pretty much the limit when it comes to installing new software. Your old software should be just fine as well, because you can still download and update apps through the Google Play Store even on a rooted device.
Just follow these simple steps and root your Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 4505DUO very easily.
Root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 4505DUO Using Framaroot
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the process and after restart , you will see the root permission granter app , i.e SuperUser app (SU app).
Root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP 4505DUO Using Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.