You can easily root Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo using the tutorial below. For any issues or problems, leave us a comment below. As always, that rooting a device and installing custom firmware may void your warranty, and you do so at your own risk.
Some benefits of Rooting
You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
After you root Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo, you can customize your device
Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
The method only works on Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo
Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Here is the step by step guide on rooting Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo with a single click:
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the smartPhone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo should be now rooted successfully.
Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo is now rooted. To verify, check SuperSU app in the App Drawer. If you run into any problem, just let us know in the comments section below and we will give you a solution as soon as possible.