In the following guide, we’ve explained all the steps you should follow to root your Zopo zp980 smartphone. Among methods that Android smartphone owners can follow to gain root access to their devices, Framaroot has received a lot of attention. It is a simple, convenient and a smooth method available to root any Android device.
Framaroot instant root apk is the best app so far for rooting and unrooting android without a computer. It has support for even the latest android operating system (OS).
You should be aware that rooting an android device will make its warranty void.
How To Root Zopo zp980 Using Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Zopo zp980 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Zopo phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Now after your device reboots, Zopo zp980 should be now rooted successfully.
The final reason for rooting your handset is the wider range of customization and options, after all who doesn’t want their home screens looking well.
Many people hate the software skins that hardware manufacturers use to brand their devices. They’re often ugly, unwieldy, or just not as clean and functional as stock Android. They’re also a big reason those OS updates take so long.
So if you want to change the skin, root it with Framaroot! Once you do, you can download and install any of custom-built ROMs. Some of them are highly customized and tweaked to add features, and others are basically just stock Android. Cleaning off an ugly skin can be like a breath of fresh air.