If you’re one of the few owner of this device and looking for the reliable guide to root Xiaomi Redmi, this is probably the end to your search. Today, I’ve decided to write a tutorial on how to root Xiaomi Redmi.
WARNING!! If you root Xiaomi Redmi, the warranty cover would no more be considered as valid.
Let’s check out how we can root Xiaomi Redmi easily with the help of Framaroot.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Xiaomi Redmi, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
- Once you’ve restarted your phone, open app drawer and look for an app called SuperSU.If this app is present on your device, you’ve successfully rooted Xiaomi Redmi.