If you’re one of the few owner of this device and looking for the reliable guide to root Xiaomi Redmi, this is probably the end to your search. Today, I’ve decided to write a tutorial on how to root Xiaomi Redmi.
Your Android phone ran very fast when you first got it. As the time passed by you will find the performance of your Android OS starts to slow down. Many would wonder what method to adopt so as to imporve the performance of the device.
What’s worse it will take a long time to switch to the new task or back to the desktop. When we face such issues what we usually do is to update software, disable system apps, remove unwanted apps and do a factory reset. But these are all temporary methods and the device will become slow down again after a period of use.
Rooting is an effective method and after rooting users will be able to gain access to the phone’s sub-system and allows you to access the entire operating system to optimize your device by the apps only avaliable to the rooted users.
After rooting with KingRoot you can just overclock processor to increase the speed of the device. And you can obtain root access to use the best apps that help you free up space.
Let’s check out how we can root Xiaomi Redmi easily with the help of Kingroot.
How To Root Xiaomi using Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.