Alcatel Onetouch Flash Plus is a Mid-level smartphone. It sports a 5.5 inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has 1.5 GHz Octa Core processor with 2 GB ram. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera along with micro sdcard slot and 3500mAh battery. Rooting Alcatel Onetouch Flash Plus is a good decision as users can overclock processing speed and install custom recoveries or custom roms. Anyways, lets get it rooting! we’re going to root it without using a PC.
- Rooting your phone will void your warranty. We at Droidbeep are not responsible for anything happens to your phone. We only provide the guide, so if you want to do it perform at your own risk.
- As for others who say their antivirus software shows this tool to be a virus, all root tools will show up as a virus when scanned as they attempt to bypass androids built in security to gain root access.
How to root your Alcatel Onetouch Flash Plus Without Computer.
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device.
- Next, open the app. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Onetouch Flash Plus. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
Congratulations! You have successfully Rooted your Flash Plus with the easiest way available!
If this rooting guide worked for you then please leave a comment below, this will help the fellow Flash Plus users.Happy Rooting 🙂