LG G4 Stylus has a reason to celebrate. As of today it will have root access so that you can have new stuff to enjoy. Also, get ready to own a device with an improved performance! If you’ve heard only good things about rooted gadgets, we help you get your own rooted Galaxy SL GT-I9003. And we’ll provide one of the most used tools: KingRoot.
Rooting is an unauthorized process and as a result you’ll be losing all warranty benefits over your LG G4 Stylus (LGH630D) after rooting it.
These are the instructions to root LG G4 Stylus H630D on Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Galaxy A7 you’ll have root!
That concludes what you have to do so that your LG G4 Stylus is rooted. If you had trouble understanding some of our steps, leave a comment below.