This tablet has a great software and hardware specs, but for those who want more, you can get the most out of this phone by obtaining root on Trio AXS 3G/4G. With superuser privileges you will be able to do a lot of things on your device, one of which is to customize the UI, such as customizing fonts, status bar, icons, lockscreen, etc. pre-installed / bloatware apps to preserving storage space, customizing the Trio AXS user interface utilizing Xposed Framework, or even flashing a custom recovery as well as custom ROMs..
Many people hate the software skins that hardware manufacturers use to brand their devices. They’re often ugly, unwieldy, or just not as clean and functional as stock Android. They’re also a big reason those OS updates take so long.
So if you want to change the skin, root it with Framaroot ! Once you do, you can download and install any of custom-built ROMs. Some of them are highly customized and tweaked to add features, and others are basically just stock Android. Cleaning off an ugly skin can be like a breath of fresh air.
In a nutshell, if you want your Android to be fun, root it first with Framaroot!
Root Trio AXS 3G/4G Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Trio AXS 3G 4G Tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- Congrats! Your AXS 3G 4G Tablet should rooted now, try to verify it using root checker..
With the simple guidelines given by this app you can carry out your task very easily. No need to hassle with too many clicks to make your work done.