For all those who have purchased the latest HTC One then you would now like to know on how you can easily root the device. Take more control over your HTC One by using our guide to help you root it.
This free rooting android device app, KingoRoot, offers you two ways, either you can install the android apps directly on your device or can use it through a windows computer.
You can root your HTC One in two ways using KingoRoot. One is through directly downloading and installing the application on your phone and the second one is by using a Windows computer. If you are using the windows computer, then there is one more thing that you need to do. You need to turn on the USB-debugging on your android phone.
Here’s how to gain root access on the HTC One Using Kingoroot
- Make sure, you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on device.
- Download the Kingo Root tool for Windows, and install it.
- Next, launch the app and a setup wizard screen would appear.
- As you can see, It will prompt you to plug the device using USB cable. There’s no requirement for pre-installed device drivers, as the software will take care of that for you.
- Then on this stage all you have to do is to click the ROOT button.
- After for the process finish. Now reboot your HTC One normally. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
After your android phones of any version have been rooted, still you need an application to check whether the phone has been rooted successfully or not. There are now a number of such applications available in the Google Android Play Store that will help you to know whether your phone has got rooted or not. One of the most famous applications that you can download and install on your android device is the ‘Root Checker’.
Devices that are rooted can now perform complex operations such as custom recovery image, custom ROM update, install apps with root access needed, remove built-in programs, and manipulate the speed of the device.
How To UnRoot HTC One
If you have known the rooting process of your top android phones, it is also important to know the unrooting process. This can be for various reasons among which one of the main reasons is that after rooting your android device many individuals may think that it is hampering the security of the device.
- Launch Kingo Root Tool
- Hit the big orange “Remove Root” and let the magic happen!
- Congrats, now enjoy your pure unrooted device.