Ever wanted to root your GIGABYTE GSmart Guru G1 but just did not have the right tools to do so? The guide below covers how you can root your GIGABYTE GSmart Guru G1 so you can then enjoy all the root goodie on your device. Here’s how you can root your device:
Framaroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting GIGABYTE GSmart Guru G1 but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones.
After rooting the Android device with Framaroot, any pre-installed application in the device can be removed. Most of the Android smartphone users have apps that they don’t use inside the Android devices. Those apps eat up the available storage space.
This tutorial will explain and guide you through the rooting procedure of GSmart Guru G1.
Root GIGABYTE GSmart Guru G1 via Framaroot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your GSmart Guru G1, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now Reboot your Mobile and Enjoy rooted phone. That’s all
After this root process, you will find the SuperSU app in your application menu. If you want to check your Mobile rooted or not try this app Root checker.