Today, we are going to guide you to Root GoClever Aries 70 using Framaroot method. One of the things you probably would like to do, once you buy the GoClever Aries 70 is to root it. Rooting gives you access to the core files and full control over the device. You will be able to try different root apps, mods and custom ROMs to get better customization and performance on your new tablet.
Framaroot is a super-productive rooting software supports one-click root for a wide array of Android devices. One of the best features of it is the availability of the APK format. So you are here require no installations on the PC from which you have the chance to save more time.
How To Root GoClever Aries 70 Without PC
- Download the Framaroot APK file from here and install it on your tablet
- On your device check whether installation from unknown sources is enabled. If not go to Settings => Security => and tick the unknown sources.
- Now open the installed Framaroot app.
- Below screenshot screen is seen when you launched the application.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- There will be three exploit options on the screen. Tap on Boromir.
- That’s it, now you will message “Success..Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now reboot your device.
- Once the phone boots up back, check for SuperSU app in app drawer. That’s means your device is successfully rooted.
- You can also check the root access by downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reclaim the warranty by unrooting your device.
GoClever Aries 70 is a Low-end tablet, But considering Major updates and monthly updates, there are no updates from GoClever for a long duration. If you use Lite weight Custom Roms, you can expect a considerable performance Improvement. So, If you have little knowledge in tech, I advise you to Root and uninstall some unwanted apps. You can also flash some Custom ROMs. If you flash Custom ROM, check what is working and what is not working. It is wise to use Some Official Custom ROMs like Cyanogenmod.