If you’ve been waiting for a way to root your Ascend P2, the wait is over. Rooting the Huawei Ascend P2 smartphone with Framaroot is very easy. All you need to do is to install an APK on your phone and tap a button inside the app.
The handset has a 4.7-inch display (1280 x 720 pixels), just about keeping it within the smartphone category rather than the increasingly popular ‘phablet’ form factor , and has a quad-core 1.5GHz processor and 1GB RAM to keep things ticking along.
Now, come to the main point which is “How to Root Huawei Ascend P2”. Well, here are all methods by which you can root your android phone without PC.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Huawei Ascend P2.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Pippin, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your smartphonet
Method 2: Root Huawei Ascend P2 Using Kingroot
- At first, download Kingroot Apk on your Android phone
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully rooted your Huawei P2.
To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.