Good news is that root access can be regained on Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (SGH-i547) using a simple rooting tool.This new rooting method for SGH-I547 does not even require a PC for functioning.
For those of you who don’t know, rooting means gaining admin rights to your SGH-I547, so after this procedure you’ll unleash the true potential of your smartphone, you’ll easily install a custom ROM, run rooted apps, remove bloatware your carrier put on the phone, overclock the processor and more.
There are mainly three rooting android phone apps that have got famous for last few months and these are KingRoot, Kingo Root, and Towelroot. All these programs are compatible with certain Android devices such as Nexus, HTC, Huawei, LG, Samsung, Sony, and ZTE. Also, it is only compatible with the Android version that is of 5.0 Lollipop or below it.
This step- by-step tutorial is here to help you root your Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro (SGH-i547).
Root Samsung SGH-I547 via Towelroot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk or download from Google Play Store. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
Root Samsung SGH-I547 via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Once again, you can download the “Root Checker” app in case of not being sure that you have successfully rooted your device.
And don’t forget to let us know in the comments section in case of facing any sort of problems. We are here to help you!