You just got you Lenovo A2010 and are looking to get rid of all the bloat. On the other hand, maybe this is your first time rooting an Android phone and you don’t know where to start. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to blast through the process to root your Lenovo A2010, and they don’t even require blast processing to do it.
KingRoot is one method that you can do straight from your phone without the need for a PC to assist, and is simple enough to use, but it’s not available on the Play Store, so you’ll need to enable installation from “Unknown sources” in order to install it.
Guide on how to root the Lenovo A2010 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.0
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A2010.
It’s easy going from here, all you have to do is install the root checker, run it, and tell if you are either rooted or not rooted. If you followed all the steps accordingly, you should be all set.