Root access for the Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop can now be performed by simply install the Kingroot tool. This is a pretty easy procedure. Just make sure to follow the instruction carefully.
Rooting is an effective method and after rooting users will be able to gain access to the phone’s sub-system and allows you to access the entire operating system to optimize your device by the apps only avaliable to the rooted users. After rooting with KingRoot you can just overclock processor to increase the speed of the device. And you can obtain root access to use the best apps that help you free up space.
Kingroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting Samsung Galaxy A3 but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones. Using the program for rooting purpose is also easy where you just have to download the program on your phone and then run the program. You do not need any computer or any other assistance when you are using Kingroot to root your android phone.
We are not responsible for any error which may occur on the device. Read and follow the instructions to avoid damaging the smartphone. Root access will remove any active warranty on Samsung Galaxy A3. Do this at your own risk.
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop via Kingroot
- Download Kingroot from here.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Well done! Your Samsung Galaxy A3 is now rooted and can take full control of the device.