Today we will root Coolpad F1, it is another good high end phone from Coolpad with some good specs like a 5’ LCD IPS display with a Octa Core 1.7Ghz processor from Mediatek backed up by 2gb ram. Before going further let me tell you the most important thing first – Rooting Voids Warranty . Once you root your device you can unroot it anytime.
We all know manufacturers are often pretty slow at delivering the latest Android offerings even to their flagship handsets, let alone aging devices. Some are getting better at it, but this is still an ongoing issue for many users. So, rooting opens the door to much faster Android updates, thanks to the developers who put time into porting the latest updates to various handsets.
Root Coolpad F1 With Kingroot
- Download Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet.
- Click “try root” button to start rooting.
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
So, now you have a fully rooted Coolpad F1. To verify the root, download any app that requires root permissions.
When you are Rooting Android device, you have access to a number of files, sections and parts of your device that would otherwise not be available. This is what gives you so much access and freedom to do what you want with your device. You can use existing apps or, with a little knowledge, tweak the files and sections of your device yourself.