Hello, if you bought LG D722K then you must want to explore everything in your Smartphone, but it’s not possible unless until you root your G3s android Smartphone. So if you are looking for the way to root your LG D722K device then definitely this article will help you, from this article you’ll know how to Root and Unroot LG D722K android Smartphone.
This simple step-by-step guide explains how to root the LG G3 S Beat D722K by only using the kingroot. It does not require installing a custom recovery, installing fastboot on your PC or even using a PC at all.
Remember, it may void your phone’s warranty. So if you faced any problem and need to go service center then unroot your LG device first.
How To Root LG D722K Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
You are now having a rooted Android device, to verify it just use a Root Checker app from Google Play Store. Hope you find this how to root Android with KingRoot without computer post useful.