Samsung SGH-I337 is undoubtedly the one of the awesome smartphones on earth. If you’re looking for a very simple and quick way to root your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, you can do it now.
As you know, the root access makes the warranty lost. So, by completing the steps from below and by using the one-click root method, the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 warranty will get void.
- Make sure, you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on device.
- Download the Kingo Root tool for Windows, and install it on your windows desktop.
- Next, launch the app and a setup wizard screen would appear.
- As you can see, It will prompt you to plug the device using USB cable. There’s no requirement for pre-installed device drivers, as the software will take care of that for you.
- Once the drivers are installed on your PC you will see the new screen on your desktop with your device name and ROOT button.
- After for the process finish. Once the process will completed you will see the “Root Succeeded” Message on your screen.
- Now reboot your SGH-I337 normally. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
So this was our simple tutorial for rooting on the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. If you encounter any problem while rooting your device, then put your problem/queries below via comments and we will surely help you! Happy Rooting