How To Install Lewa OS 5
1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery.
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (Settings > Developer option > USB Debugging – check box).
3. The phone must be rooted and CWM/TWRP Recover is installed.
4. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
- Download DeGRuS™ Lewa_JB 4.1.2_OS 5 For Wiko Cink Slim, copy both the downloaded file into an external SD card.
- Switch off your phone and boot into CWM Recovery by “pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons“. In the Recovery mode, use the Volume keys to move up/down and the Power key to select a highlighted item.
- Now, perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” and “wipe cache partition“ and then go to advanced from there select “wipe Dalvik Cache“.
- Then, go to the main menu choose “install zip from SD card” > Select “DeGRuS™ WCS_LeWa_JB_ROM_OS 5_13.11.08” (Which you have downloaded and placed in SD card) > give Yes for confirmation. The process will take 3-5 minutes to install the ROM so wait for the whole process to complete.
- The phone will automatically reboot and take 10-15 minutes to start and initialize all the services & apps because this is the first time you are starting a phone after installing the ROM. Don’t be hesitate and wait for complete process.
If you do have one of these relic devices in your possession and you’d like to give Lewa OS 5 a go, head on over to the original discussion thread on frandroid.