If you own an Cubot GT99 and looking for an easy method to install the popular COT custom recovery on it, we have a one-stop guide for you that will describe the complete procedure step-by-step. The presence of a custom recovery along with root access will allow you to install custom ROMs, mods and kernels.
How To Install COT Recovery For Cubot GT99
- Your Cubot GT99 must already be rooted. If you’ve not rooted your device yet, follow our guide to root Cubot GT99 first.
- Download recovery-COTtouch-GT99.img and put it to the root of your SD Card
- Install MobileUncle MTK Tools from play store.
- Once installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- Select “Recovery Update” from the menu.
- The tool will search your SDcard automatically and find you “recovery-COTtouch-GT99.img” file. Select the recovery under “Recovery file in SDCard”.Click “OK”
- It will ask you if you want to reboot into recovery. Click Ok to confirm that your phone boots in COT recovery.
For CWM Recovery For Cubot GT99